Do you ever wonder why some celebrities don't seem to age? The New Age Man has uncovered insurmountable evidence proving that some celebrities are time travelling time lords. Don't believe it? Take a look at the evidence with your own eyes.
1. Paul Mournet was born in 1847 and although he is recorded as dead in 1922, his body was never found. This is because Paul Mournet didn't die. He is Keanu Reeves.
We know this is true because you can read about it on Wikipedia.
2. Below are two photos of John Travolta. One was taken in 1890 when he was 22-years-old. The other was taken in 2009 when he was 141-years-old.
3. Nicolas Cage has led a long and prosperous life. Today he is a Hollywood actor; in 1870 he owned a bow tie of sorts.
And going back even further, Nicolas was better known as Emperor Maximilian of Habsburg.
4. Most people believe that Leonardo DiCaprio was born in the mid-seventies, but there is strong evidence indicating that he was actually born in the early sixties and is in fact a woman called Judy Zipper.
5. The earliest photo of Jack Black isn't a photo; it's a painting. That's because cameras wern't invented in 1751. Back then, Jack went by the name of Paul Revere.
6. Here's a fact I bet you didn't know: Sylvester Stallone was Pope! Here is proof that the film star was Pope Gregory IX.
7. Some see the striking resemblance between Brad Pitt and Union General Isaac Stevens. This is because they are the same person.
He is also Hermann Rorschach.
8. Here is a photo of Jay-Z in Brooklyn back in 1939.
9. Nicolae Grigorescu was a writer and a painter who later changed his name and career. He is now known as Orlando Bloom and works as an elf.
10. Danny Pudi from NBC's Community was shocked when his mother found a childhood photo of him back in 1962.
11. Bruce Willis played a major role in the Pacific theatre during World War II. Back then he went by the name of General Doug MacArthur.
12. Eddie Murphy has been time travelling since the 1920s!
13. Peter Dinklage has been entertaining people for a long time. Here is a painting of him back in 1645 when he was court jester Don Sebastian de Morra.
14. Michael Jackson